Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'm so excited that for us, this will be the last holiday we celebrate without Maisie!! We did have a good day though, my parents were here and Deb, Dan, Ian and LiLi joined us and we had a good dinner together. No pictures of food today because as soon as it was out of the oven we sat down to dinner. After dinner Eammon and Ian shared some math and memory tricks that the other adults weren't allowed to know.

We were also all entertained as we watched little cutie LiLi test driving some of Maisie's new plastic.
Finally LiLi pointed out all the places we still have to baby proof. I will have to say though, the cutest part of the night was LiLi walking around with a picture of Maisie. When we'd ask her "where's Maisie?" she'd show us the picture. I think Maisie has a best friend in waiting.

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute that she carried around a picture of Maisie! Good idea about getting another child to come over to babyproof your home!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails