Monday, December 04, 2006

Sweet and spoiled

More wonderful and beautiful gifts have arrived for Maisie. My girlfriend Karen from Connecticut sent this top package hoping to have it arrive in time for me to open at my shower. Though it did arrive in Georgia in time, the post office didn't leave it and failed to re-deliver, thus it didn't make it to the shower. It's too bad because look at the packaging, it's so perfect!! Of course what was inside was even better. An adorable bunny and towel set which is so soft and sweet and a beautiful sterling silver bangle bracelet which unfortunately I can't get a good picture of. Trust me though, it's beautiful and has the ABC's engraved all around the outside.

From two of my bunco buddies, Melisa and Mary Cay, Maisie received a darling sweet dreams nightlight as well as a great taggie rattle which has a mirror on the back so that she can look at her adorable little face.

Thank you everyone, Maisie will love everything!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. Can't wait to see Maisie with you! Talk to you on the flipside!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I rarely use her name in my blog, our daughter's name is Maizie, too. But with a Z (duh, like u can't see that).

    Yours is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packaging! And the gifts, of course... OMG only 2 more full days before travel!! YYIPPEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff! I want to see pics of Maisie with it!!!

    Ah, patience is a virtue it is said. Guess I'm non-virtuous cause I can hardly wait :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails