Sunday, March 04, 2007

Pizza & playsets

Maisie3a Saturday night was our local adopters gathering which was hosted by Stephanie & Jason at their Rainbow Showroom. It was a fun pizza party and everyone was able to play on all the playsets. Lots of families showed up and everyone had a good time.

Stephanie and Maisieb Thanks to Stephanie & Jason for hosting and also thanks to Deb and Lisa for taking such great photos of Maisie which as you can see, I've nicked and have added to my site!!

Maisie4d

6 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you! It was so hard for me not to hug & squeeze Maisie when she sat in my lap. If I had, I was afraid she would have said, "Hey, you're not my mom" and promptly left my lap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are just plain adorable!!! Cell phone ran out of charge... sorry I didn't c all back!!!

    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick away all you want :-)
    I just ordered you a 5x7 of the BW!

    It was a great time!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maisie looks adorable, as usual. I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet photos of Miss Maisie. She is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails