Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Can't imagine me without you

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here in Atlanta so Maisie and I met Deb & LiLi at the playground where the girls had a lot of fun playing and running around. Deb of course took some great piccies of the girls and created the two pages below for LiLi's scrapbook.

Feb%2B25,%2B2008%2Bp2_edited-1Feb%2B25,%2B2008%2Bp1_edited-1 The pages were just so perfect for both girls I just had to nick them (with her permission of course) and post them here. Thanks Deb!

This picture was taken March 5th last year. P3060042 The girls were sitting on the same slide as they are in the center picture on Deb's top page. What a difference a year makes in how much they've grown and how much they love being together. Friends rock!!

11 comments:

  1. two beautiful little girls. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!!! I really am having a hard time with these piccies - I really cannpt imagine Li Li without Maisie - I think you need to move :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW - Friends DO ROCK!!!!

    Big Ladybug Hugs My Friend!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, BFF's forever! I can't believe how much they have grown! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... time seemed to have stopped during the wait and seems to fly too fast when they are here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Sweet girls and it is amazing how much they have changed in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the cuteness of tiny BFFs! Absolutely adorable, and Deb takes just awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages ...beautiful girls :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos of the young friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scrapbook pages are wonderful! Man have they grown in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - look at how much they've grown!!! I guess it's true when they say "don't blink or you'll miss something"... it seems like yesterday that you came home! Love the scrapped pages, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails