Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sad day

I knew that this day was coming and I avoided it for as long as possible but today for the first time I paid $3.00 or more per gallon of gas. Actually it was $3.02/gallon and I know that the price is only going to get worse, Oy!! To help ease the pain at the pump, I gathered together pictures from yesterday when Maisie and I hosted Library play date at our house. It was a gorgeous day, bright and sunny, in the 70's with a nice little breeze. Seeing all the cute little ones helps ease the sting...at least until I have to go fill the tank again.

IMG_0603.JPG_Thumbnail1IMG_0637.JPG_Thumbnail1 IMG_0679.JPG_Thumbnail1 IMG_0680.JPG_Thumbnail1 IMG_0695.JPG_Thumbnail1 IMG_0733.JPG_Thumbnail1

10 comments:

  1. It is a sad day...Oy!!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. $3.12 here, some places are higher...

    Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cuteness def. helps ease the pain at the pumps.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are already up to 3.70 at some of the pumps around here:( Good thing we have cute kids to cheer us up!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. We buy fuel per litre. I just went to my trusty online conversion site, and am now suffering a heart attack!

    There are 3.78 litres per 1 gallon. We pay $1.35 per litre = $5.10 per gallon!!!! Geez!!! And you think you got it bad?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gas is a lot cheaper then ours..We have been way over $3.00. I HATE sticking money in the tank too:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:35 AM

    Lucky!! Our gas is $3.21

    YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:37 AM

    I forgot to mention that we live in Fl. I don't know where the highest price is in the US, but we're one of them. But I saw another poster is already at $3.70. Ick, ick, ick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I live in the UK and gas is SOOO expensive here. Double what it is in the states. It makes me sick. I love going to the states and paying peanuts for gas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How does $3.39 a gallon sound? Yesterday I paid $49.25 for 12.3 gallons of gas. It made me physically sick.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails