Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bows please!

IMG_2538a Well that's something I never thought would come from Maisie's mouth but sure enough, she wanted some bows in her hair. I have numerous clips and bows but the few times I've put one in her hair it's been ripped out within milliseconds.

IMG_2533 I don't know what got into her today but this morning we were going through her goodies bag from yesterday and she was playing with the numerous toys, books, crayons, duckies, bows, sunglasses, (bubbles put away for outside play) and adorable ribbon flip flops and Maisie actually asked for bows in her hair. What she wanted though were the little butterfly clips that she's seen thousands of times before but never had any interest in wearing. I've never thought that Maisie had a bow wearing look to her but I do have to say that I think she looks stinking cute with the clips and if she wants, she'll be a bow wearing gal.

Maisie also had fun playing with lots of light sticks that I had leftover from the bloggy bash. She made necklaces and bracelets and just had a grand old time strutting around in her pajama top and new flip flops. Ahh, the little things that children find so entertaining.

7 comments:

  1. she is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Maisie you're a presious little girl! Still lovin' those flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!
    You know where to get the bows!!
    Very stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that I LOVE her cut, but the clips now- too cute! And the ribbon flip flops- perfect!

    The best part is that she is telling you what she wants, mom! I love it.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:23 AM

    How sweet and you know how I LOVE bows. I don't think EllaKate would know what to do without bows in her hair. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just lovely all dolled up with clips and funky flip flops!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:20 AM

    Super cute Maisie!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails