Monday, July 28, 2008

Tuckered out

28July2008a (1) E Between gymnastics camp and her regular practice, Maisie spent seven hours at the gym today. About five minutes after leaving the gym Maisie was passed out and slept the remaining 10 minute ride home.

From start to finish Maisie had a great day today. She listened and paid attention to all her coaches and she didn't push any limits at home. Tomorrow she has a short day, only at the gym until 1PM so we'll get a nap in and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we have another great day...hopefully.

5 comments:

  1. Oh.. she is sooo sweet...
    LOVE the gym...
    Looks like she is really enjoying the gym..
    Have a Great Week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the Olympians look that same, after a hard day's training! (ok... maybe not quite that cute?!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have another really good day! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they so precious when they sleep? I just love to watch them sleep. Thanks for being so supportive during our hospital stay. Your kind words were very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maisie is so cute! I'm glad that she is loving the gym!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails