Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Field trip

On Tuesday Maisie's class along with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th graders went on a field trip to a little local theater to see The Library Dragon. Maisie delighted in the idea of a field trip and enjoyed the play. She was especially happy that she was seated between me and her best pal Jonathan...well at least until he got frightened and ended up sitting in my lap for 90% of the performance. After the play the actors came out to speak to the children and the children were allowed to ask questions. Before leaving the theater all the children gathered on the set for a group photo.

The funniest part of the day for me was in the morning when Maisie's teacher Miss Nancy was letting me know which students I'd be taking in my car. She said of course Maisie and also Jonathan and Leah. That's when Jonathan said "oh I wanted it to just be me and Maisie, I wanted some private time with just her." Well Miss Nancy and I shot each other a wide-eyed look of o-kay, guess those older brothers of his are teaching him something! Needless to say he didn't get private time especially as Leah did ride with us and well I guess he forgot I'd be in the car too. Driving the three of them was fun, listening to them each talk about their favorite parts of the play and getting silly. It was a fun morning and Maisie's looking forward to her next field trip and I of course will be there to chaperon and keep my eye on that Jonathan and his desire for private time with my little girl!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:15 PM

    Too cute! Young love. We have an awesome children's theater her and are looking forward to another performance this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? He wanted alone time. Man, this is getting serious. Toddler love is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I would be on every single solitary field trip from this moment on! You better watch that boy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails