Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Maisie's new love

Maisie is, and has always been terrified by the sound of the vacuum, my Hoover Floor Mate, my old stick vac and even a Roomba so imagine my delight this afternoon when I brought home a Touchless Swivel Sweeper to try and Maisie wasn't afraid and in fact, couldn't keep her hands off of it. She vacuumed all the tile in the kitchen & family room as well as her gymnastics mat and is now anxiously waiting for the battery to fully charge so that she can vacuum again!! Not only does Maisie want to vacuum for me but both she and the sweeper do a great job on all the crumbs and odd bits of debris that litter the tile and her mats. Thanks for the recommendation Mom & Dad and M3, I can see why this is a favorite in your home.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I'm so glad you got one!! We just love ours to death (literally, heh heh, since the girls use it all the time and bash it into everything). You can use it for quick pick-up on carpet too, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails