Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Celebrating with ribbons & cupcakes

IMG_8581eWe have been busy, busy, busy and I haven’t had the time to go though all my pictures from Maisie’s final day at horseback riding camp or even uploaded the video to check it out.  I did have time though to pick out this sweet picture of Maisie, Briana, Chani and Maya after they completed their Showcase last Friday. At the Showcase the girls demonstrated the skills that they learned throughout the week then they each received a ribbon and celebrated with cupcakes.  Four happy, sweaty and high from riding and sugar little cutie-patooties!

I haven’t had time to cook lately either but I have posted some wonderful recipes over on Cook Lisa Cook so if you have some time to cook or are looking for something new, different and delicious, hop on over and check out my recipes.  Mango Lassi, Stir-Fried Asparagus with Water Chestnuts, Ginger & Cashews, Curried Roast Chicken Pieces with Spicy Sweet Potato & Carrots, Grilled Corn & Bacon Pudding, Oriental Chicken Salad, Potato Salad with Bacon, Coffee Crusted Steak, Home Style Chicken Curry and my latest Watermelon Frosty.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this pic of our girls. They were so sweaty and so happy. What a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like some very happy girls. Maisie's summer is starting off on the right foot, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails