Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A long for me and fun for her day

Okay I had some fun too hanging with Lisa & Kathy but overall it was a long day.  Here’s how our long day played out. 

photo (4)eMaisie tonight at the restaurant, straight from gymnastics practice.

This morning Maisie was tired but once I whispered “horseback riding camp” into her ear she was up and out of bed within seconds.  She quickly got herself dressed in her t-shirt and jeans and then asked for steak and pizza for breakfast.  I figured what-the-heck, it’s protein and bread with cheese so I cut up the leftover steak from last night’s dinner and heated up a slice a pizza and she gobbled it all down.  We headed out to pick up Maya and then once at the stables she met up with Briana & Chani where they enjoyed another fabulous day at camp where the big thing today was learning to gallop. 

After camp we dropped Maya at her house and came home so that Maisie could change and eat a snack and then we headed out to pick up her teammate Alyssa.  I dropped the two girls at the gym where Maisie had a good practice.  While she was at the gym I got petrol, went to the post office, ran an errand and then was home for an hour getting a few thing done in the house.  Three hours after dropping Maisie off I picked her up and seeing that it was already close to 7PM and I hadn’t prepared any dinner and Maisie was craving and asking for seaweed salad, noodles, spring rolls and more steak (not sure what’s up with that but I’m happy that she’s wanting protein) we decided to go out to our favorite Chinese/Japanese/Sushi/Hibachi restaurant for dinner.  So we swung back by the house to pick up Eammon and headed out to eat.  We enjoyed our dinner and then we returned home where Maisie immediately got washed up and into bed as it was well past her bedtime and tomorrow is another early, long and fun day as she’ll be back at the stables with her friends and riding her Arabian Sneaky.

Oh and holy cannoli in case anyone other than myself is interested, I tracked my route and times today and I put 159 miles on the car and spent 4 hours and 39 minutes driving.  I’m tired but so thankful that I’m driving a Prius

One other stat, this is my 75th day in a row posting to the blog.  Pretty amazing for me but it’s been fun.

Though I didn’t have time to cook today I have been cooking a lot lately and posting over on Cook Lisa Cook so if you’re looking for some new and interesting recipes head on over and see what I’ve been cooking. 

Some recently added recipes on Cook Lisa CookMango Lassi, Stir-Fried Asparagus with Water Chestnuts, Ginger & Cashews, Curried Roast Chicken Pieces with Spicy Sweet Potato & Carrots, Grilled Corn & Bacon Pudding, Oriental Chicken Salad, Potato Salad with Bacon, Coffee Crusted Steak and Home Style Chicken Curry.

2 comments:

  1. 75 days?!!! Wow, you rock, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say...new background _just_ a bit difficult to read the post.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails