Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Piccies from the weekend

Another busy, long, high mileage, tush is tired from being in the car day but Maisie and friends had an awesome time at horseback riding camp so it was 100% worth it.  I’m busy trying to get a few things accomplished around the house tonight as I haven’t been home during the days lately so today just a quick post with a couple of images from the weekend.

Maisie has been talking about press-on nails for weeks so when I was in Justice picking up cute zebra shorts and a pink sequined top I spied some press-on nails that had colored gems on them and I *had* to get them for my little girly girl.

IMG_8395e Saturday morning Eammon was a good sport and helped Maisie put on her new nails.

IMG_8401eMaisie was one very happy girl with her jeweled nails…even if they did keep falling off and needed to be re-applied 8,000 times Saturday alone.

photo (24)eSunday we headed down to Buford Hwy to have brunch at a new-to-us restaurant where Maisie was a Dan Dan noodle sucking girl.

Tomorrow it’s another busy day of horseback riding camp and gymnastics practice and huge house rattling thunder and disco-ball lightening storms have awoken and are keeping Maisie up so it should be interesting to see how she fares.  Between Maisie not sleeping and the stinking storms messing up my DVR’ing of SYTYCD, I’m not a happy camper  :-(   but I guess the garden needs the rain…oh well.

Something to make your tummy happy, check out the recipes I’ve recently added over on Cook Lisa CookMango Lassi, Stir-Fried Asparagus with Water Chestnuts, Ginger & Cashews, Curried Roast Chicken Pieces with Spicy Sweet Potato & Carrots, Grilled Corn & Bacon Pudding, Oriental Chicken Salad, Potato Salad with Bacon, Coffee Crusted Steak and Home Style Chicken Curry

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome dad! Love the pic of him doing Maisie's nails!

    Off to check out the recipes ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Dad doing the pressing on? Freaky!

    But then, I spray de-tangler and brush my girl's hair each morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My fav is that daddy helped put them on.

    So cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails