Sunday, July 17, 2011

Big hands

This weekend we finally had some gorgeous summer weather with “cooler” daytime temps in the 80’s. It was such a wonderful break from the near 100 degrees that we’ve been enduring these past few weeks.  It was nice to be able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine without immediately feeling hot, wet, sticky and completely drained of energy.  Guess I shouldn’t complain too much as heat and even humidity are better than snow in my book.

IMG_9100eMaisie helped Eammon with some yard work…for a full 30 seconds!  She did though enjoy wearing my gloves.

Hot or cold, everyone needs to eat so pop on over to Cook Lisa Cook and check out some of my delicious recipes including: Mango Lassi, Stir-Fried Asparagus with Water Chestnuts, Ginger & Cashews, Curried Roast Chicken Pieces with Spicy Sweet Potato & Carrots, Grilled Corn & Bacon Pudding, Oriental Chicken Salad, Potato Salad with Bacon, Coffee Crusted Steak, Home Style Chicken Curry, Watermelon FrostyMango Gazpacho, Toll House Double Stuff Oreo Brownies, Long Beans with Walnuts, Blacksmith Pizza, Rhubarb Crisp, Laksa, Math Book No Bake Cookies, Aloo Gobi, Mint Lassi, Red Curry Chicken, Lamb Curry, Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato Salad with Honey Lime Dressing, Baked Egg Cups Two Ways and Thai Peanut Salad.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. So cute and Maddie says "I have those flip flops". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 seconds totally counts! Eighties is too hot for yard work in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Ladybug loves to help with yard work as well. I just love the initiative at this age. I want to keep that spark alive! Enjoy summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails