Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pottery painting Saturday

photo (4)eMaisie and I used to go pottery painting quite regularly but after a while we both got a bit burned out.  It’s probably been about a year since our last time and just this past week Maisie mentioned that she’d like to go again.  Amazingly, the next day there was a 50% off Groupon for our favorite place so I bought two vouchers and figured that we would find a couple of days where we could make it over there to paint.  Well that day happened sooner than I had anticipated because as luck would have it, Maisie’s gymnastics practice this morning was cancelled as the big girls and her coaches are up at Clemson University for the Tiger Paw Classic Meet so we had the entire day free.  We wished all the NMGC girls good luck and my girl and I enjoyed girl time together painting pottery.

Tomorrow is Super bowl Sunday and today I posted the most delicious Loaded Buffalo Chicken Texas Toast recipe over on Cook Lisa Cook, a perfect appetizer for your game day menu.  If you’re like me and not hosting a party (or even watching or feigning interest in the game) this recipe would make an easy and delicious lunch.  Either way, click on the link or the picture to be taken to Cook Lisa Cook and the recipe.

Loaded Buffalo Chicken Texas Toast

Other buffalo-ed foods and delicious appetizers on Cook Lisa Cook include:  Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken Casserole, Buffalo Cauliflower, Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings, Slimmed Down Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken Casserole, Chinese Five Spice Wings, Crab Cake Stuffed Mushrooms, Sweet Italian Sausage & Roasted Chestnut Stuffed Mushrooms, Lacy Cheese Crackers, Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms, Crispy Zucchini Chips, Fried Green Tomatoes, Bacon & Cheese Zucchini Fritters, Chicken Tenders, Strawberry Soup, Broiled Sushi, Pork Dumplings with Rice Wrappers, Rum Cured Salmon, Aloo Tikki, Jamaican Jerk Meat Pies, Pesto Pita Pizza, Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon, Grilled Prawns, Wicked Good New England Lobster Rolls, Holy Guacamole, Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato Salad with Honey Lime Dressing, Lasagna Soup and BBQ Chicken Quesadillas.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her glasses! What a fun girl's day! Wish that pottery place was a bit closer to my house. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Maisie's new specs! Very smart and they suit her very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little doll in her glasses. (Did I mention that I will soon be wearing glasses as well? Ack!) I went through a pottery painting phase about ten years ago. Such fun! I should take my girls. Looks like Maisie is enjoying your return there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great girls date! We used to paint pottery a lot, but haven't for years. I think I forgot about it. Glad you are well!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails